Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Under the Influence - Emily Furr

Dryad Transformation







Reading With The Light On



I Stole The Moon





My influence artist is Calob Castellon, he brings the fantastical to life with a glowing element, usually from movies, comics, or books. All Images are my own. I decided to go with the Greek myth of dryads for "Dryad Transformation", they are nature spirits or nymphs and can turn into trees as they please. The second one, "Reading With The Light On", is some glow lights coming from the book I am reading at night, The Darkest Minds, although it's a little too dark to tell. The third, "I Stole The Moon" was inspired by the night sky, magic, and the movie "Despicable Me."

From what I can see on my screen the images are not as high of a quality as they are when in the Photoshop file. If there is a different way to save them other than JPG that will give the same high quality, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment