Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Ashton Lucas - Night Prowler

For this project I wanted to explore the creepy aspects that come with light painting and create a horror themed piece, since halloween is coming up it inspired me to want to experiment with some spooky themed styles. I wanted to give the viewer the since of an eerie and ghoulish aesthetic, I played around with the color of green, mainly represented when topics are ghost or ghoul based. For the scene I took photos in uptown Charlotte in a alley way, since the setting was halloween based, I figured a alley way would have great background uses. For my light paintings I played around with a lot of twirls which I used around me to capture the essence of a ghostly aura. I also played with straight clean lines, I used those in the mouth part of the piece to give the feeling of me being possessed. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment