Thursday, October 13, 2022

Brooke Buchanan Scale Project

 For my project, I wanted to work against the stereotypical blonde, pink barbie, and create an edgier doll displayed in a doll box. I took the head off a plastic doll, and replaced it with a picture of my head, and blended my neck line to the doll body. I decided to go with the green body because it looked visually better, than a regular skin tone, and really differentiated from the normal dolls. I took a picture of a plastic clear bag, and changed the opacity to look like it overlays on top of the doll. I submitted 2 images, one of a up close of the doll box, and another displayed on a shelf with other dolls. I feel like the second image helps emphasize scale more than the first, but wanted to include it too. 


 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment