Wednesday, October 12, 2022

The Giant Pumpkin - Avery Wallace

 



For this project, I decided to focus on a hobby that my brother has been doing for the past couple of years which is growing different plants, including pumpkins. Since it is that time of year when the fall season is at its peak, I thought of giving an idea where he would be growing the biggest pumpkin in the country. I also thought of adding a giant garden spider that would be messing around with the pumpkin while my good friend, Joel, comes in with a giant knife to not only kill the giant spider, but to also carve the giant pumpkin. While pumpkins might be a great for harvesting and carving, they can also bring in deadly creatures that will want to have pumpkins, and other crops for themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment