Sunday, March 10, 2024

Night Prowler - Julien Pozo

 





For this night project, I wanted to definitely focus on a multi-exposure piece, where I take different shots of different exposures and lighting angles, and mesh them together through masks. The first image mainly consists of that. And I thought it'd be fun to do some car stuff in particular because it's quite a common method of exposing or shooting cars in some advertisements and what not.

Additionally, I tried to "emulate" a shot to make it seem like it was shot at night, but more "studio-feeling." And that's where the second shot comes in, where it's definitely not as "legit" as the other might be but I thought it'd be fun to do nonetheless, especially since it challenges my photoshop skills.

The exposures for the first image most stayed at 2.5 seconds, while I angled the light differently throughout different parts of the image and masked accordingly to how I wanted it too look. I definitely gained some inspiration from the architectural photographer we saw a week ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment