Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Under the Influence- Fran Gatti



The designer I chose was Cam Grants, Graphic Designer of the H3 Podcast. His work varies a lot but for the most part, everything he creates is simply for the meme of it. Everything is silly and unexpected, and it works well for his work on a comedy show. His Personal work is mostly digital collages of crazy animals or creatures made from parts of other images. He looks for shapes and textures to use as his medium and I tried to emulate that in my own style with my own goals. The other day there were alpacas on campus for Earth Day and I took a lot of great images of them. For the body of the Alpacapillar, I used the little tufts on the top of their head and layered them. I had fun making this piece although I did not have time to finish the other two and will have to post them later.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment